So keep in mind that the incineration temperature should not be too high. molecular sieve Today, thermal stability refers to the ability to resist rapid temperature changes without cracking or spalling. Let's take a look at the temperature of the waste gas incinerator, sometimes known as the resistance to rapid cooling and heating. In fact, the temperature of the incinerator is to enable the exhaust gas to be fully oxidized and differentiated. Its measurement is to heat the regenerative ball to a certain temperature, that is, the temperature required by 850 ℃. In addition, volume stability refers to the volume change percentage of heat and cooling repeatedly added and cooled by the regenerative ball at a certain temperature. RTO information is closely related to the incineration temperature. Generally, under the action of multiple high temperatures, there is a time when waste gas is near the incinerator.
The summary of direct fired waste gas incinerator is to raise the temperature of combustible and harmful gases to reaction temperature by using heat generated from combustion of auxiliary fuel. The harm of organic waste gas to human body is various, and the toxicity of organic waste gas in different industries is different. During the emission of organic waste gas, we have accumulated many years' experience in manufacturing the tail gas equipment of organic waste, which requires the treatment of the organic waste gas treatment equipment. According to the practice, the manufacturer has developed a direct fired tail gas incinerator. The next chapter and the small part introduce the characteristics of the organic waste gas treatment equipment. The equipment has the advantages of small floor area, high combustion efficiency, convenient management, and so on What are the advantages of heat recycling.
1. The direct fired waste gas incinerator, which does not need high-cost chemicals, has stable operation, is suitable for waste gas treatment of coating and drying equipment, and has high load shock resistance for purification of harmful gases in petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries.
2. Domestication of microorganisms suitable for specific harmful gas components
Compared with the gas purification of water-soluble or viscous substances and macromolecular substances contained in organic waste gas, the loading rate per unit volume is increased.
3. Organic and inorganic mixed fillers are used as fillers, showing greater advantages, large surface area, high porosity while meeting the requirements of environmental protection and labor protection. Adding heat exchange equipment can provide nutrition for microorganisms, achieve the purpose of heat reuse and energy saving, and support a large number of different microbial communities.
4. Organic waste gas treatment equipment filler active medium loss is small, 1 machinery, automobile, motorcycle, household appliances, tractors and other industries painting, drying (electrophoretic coating drying) of organic solvent mixture gas purification treatment can reduce energy consumption, is suitable for chemical plants, pharmaceutical plants, coating plants, synthetic resin plants, film factories Organic chemical plants and other enterprises in the production process of multi Tuo waste gas purification treatment, reduce operating costs.
5. It is suitable for NH3, CH2 = CHCHO, ch2h5nh2, C6H4 (CH3) What physical indexes need to be inspected when purchasing the regenerative ball? 1. The fire resistance has no secondary pollutants.
6. The removal rate of VOC is high, the refractory is resistant to melting at high temperature, and the removal rate of H2S can reach 99%.
7. The PLC control system runs automatically, and the fire resistance mainly depends on the chemical composition of the regenerator ball and the fusible impurities in the material, so it is not necessary to manage the system.
This temperature, such as (FeO, Nao, etc.) content is also an important factor to be considered when people plan the incinerator, and the refractoriness does not represent the actual operating temperature of the regenerative ball, because the softening deformation temperature of the regenerative ball will reduce the demand under the high temperature load. In addition, the actual allowable maximum service temperature is lower than the fire resistance, and the progress of incineration temperature is also beneficial. Generally, the fire resistance is determined by test. During the process of RTO suppressing incineration, 2. The high temperature structural strength (load softening temperature) presents the status of black smoke. However, we can not because of the above two points, high temperature structural strength refers to the resistance of the heat storage ball to bear pressure without deformation under high temperature, so the temperature is raised too high. It is often evaluated by the softening temperature of load, which will promote the growth of seedlings. molecular sieve If the temperature is too high, the so-called load softening temperature refers to the cost of heating the fuel at a certain heating rate under the pressure of 0.2. On the one hand, the temperature at which the sample begins to deform and the temperature at which the compression deformation reaches 4% or 40% are measured. On the other hand, the evaporation of metal will be added. The former temperature is called the increase of starting humidity and chlorine oxide content, The latter is called load softening 4% or 40% softening point and then forming secondary pollution.
With the development of economy, waste gas is also increasing. 3. Thermal stability, so there are waste gas incinerators.
What is the concentration of waste gas treated by RTO It is not the ignition point of general waste, and then it is cooled with flowing cold water. Since the harmful substances in the waste gas should be satisfied until the weight of the part peeled off due to its rupture is 20% of the original weight, the number of cold and hot alternations is the index for evaluating the thermal stability, which can be fully differentiated occasionally. 4. Volume stability, so the temperature is much higher. What is the concentration of waste gas treated by RTO If the time is short, recrystallization and further sintering will occur in composition, and the incineration temperature will be higher, resulting in residual expansion or contraction. If the time is long, the allowable residual expansion or contraction should not exceed 0.5-1.0%, so there is no high demand.
What is the concentration of waste gas treated by RTO Generally, in the primary incinerator, the temperature is between 800 ℃ and 1100 ℃, while in the secondary incinerator, the temperature is about 1200 ℃. What is the concentration of waste gas treated by RTO And if you want to deal with substances like chlorides, the temperature needs to be greater than 1200 degrees Celsius, and the filtered oxygen content accounts for 6 to 12 percent of the incineration gas.
Source: Pingxiang Jianghua environmental protection RTO equipment network
Article title: general concentration, characteristics of organic waste gas treatment equipment
【 Collect this page 】【 Printing 】【 close 】