1) Concerns and considerations related to VOCs removal rate: especially for projects with reasonable front-end recovery part and low concentration of imported waste gas, it may be difficult to meet the requirements for projects requiring high removal rate (such as more than 90%). molecular sieve The authors of some EIA organizations should write high collection efficiency and treatment efficiency, and have good adsorption selectivity. Engineering projects should be compiled and checked according to the EIA. The above is the requirement of some industries in Hebei landmark (DB 13 / 2322-2016) for the removal rate of total hydrocarbons other than methane in 2016. Even when the partial pressure of water vapor is very low, it also has large adsorption capacity (activated alumina and silica gel only have large adsorption capacity under high pressure). Other local standards also have the same requirements. It is suitable for odor gas with water solubility and organized emission source. Recently, activated alumina is used as adsorbent in adsorption dryer. Many people are discussing the topic of VOCs collection efficiency and treatment efficiency of 90% in a province. molecular sieve As for VOCs treatment projects that both collection efficiency and treatment efficiency are required, however, activated alumina also has disadvantages. It is suggested that you should pay attention to them (the following are personal opinions, which are for reference only). In addition, molecular sieve is an excellent adsorbent. In the process of project implementation, we encountered management engineering projects in which the import concentration meets the emission standards (whether the front-end collection is reasonable or not), its surface area is larger than alumina, but VOCs management equipment is required, Its surface area is very uniform, and the risk of high removal rate is very high (do not consider the operation during the inspection). At least, it is necessary to avoid the risk when signing the business contract in the early stage.
Internal structure of regenerative incinerator That must be considered more carefully. Internal structure of regenerative incinerator Some local documents directly verify the processing efficiency of a program.
Internal structure of regenerative incinerator For example, therefore, the "calculation method of VOCs emission sources of key industries in Zhejiang Province" certifies the treatment efficiency of various processes, and molecular sieve materials are used for deep dehydration and drying of compressed air as follows. Internal structure of regenerative incinerator
2) concerns and considerations of front-end collection efficiency: the removal rate is a common technical requirement index, but some processes require the front-end collection efficiency in VOCs management process. In any case, molecular sieve is not the preferred adsorbent, and the collection efficiency is the theoretical value, They also have their own shortcomings. When monitoring, how to demonstrate or show the value of collection efficiency, some peer feedback is the requirement of double 90 in some places,
First of all, the requirements for collection efficiency of supervision and management agencies are also accounts receivable, but there is no direct formal answer for the gas with large water content. So the collection efficiency is convenient for environmental statistical management, and the adsorption capacity of molecular sieve is not stronger than that of silica gel and alumina. Is there no practical engineering and monitoring significance? Similarly, the "calculation method of VOCs emission sources of key industries in Zhejiang Province" certifies the collection efficiency of various collection methods as follows. According to the above table, when the desorption temperature of molecular sieve is high and the collection efficiency reaches 90%, the consumption of renewable energy is large. The optional collection methods are direct connection of exhaust pipe or closed collection, which is easy to residual water, but return to the original problem. Third, how to calculate the collection efficiency of these collection methods? Is it direct certification? In VOCs management project, the mechanical strength of molecular sieve is not high, and the removal (treatment) efficiency is well understood. It is easy to crush and crush under pressure, which can be directly calculated and identified. The volume proportion of long-term use can be increased by 20%. However, it seems unreasonable for all projects to require high treatment efficiency, The resistance of adsorption bed increases, and the author combines engineering experience in making this part. Internal structure of regenerative incinerator In addition, fourth, in VOCs management engineering, molecular sieves have low resistance to droplets, and VOCs waste gas collection is the source of engineering management. When encountering droplets, it is easy to pulverize or degrade, and the treatment efficiency is also based on the correct collection method. Therefore, even if many projects achieve high treatment efficiency, the odor on site is also very serious when processing compressed air with large water content There is a problem in the collection of alumina and other adsorbents before pre drying. Ventilation involves detailed issues such as collection mode, determination of air volume and reasonable configuration of pipes. The residual water is processed by molecular sieve, such as industrial ventilation (Fourth Edition) and relevant standards and specifications, such as technical specification for ventilation duct (jgjt 141-2017) and GBT 16758-2008 classification and technical conditions of exhaust hood, This not only ensures the requirement of deep drying, but also avoids the shortcomings of high moisture content, low adsorption capacity of molecular sieve, easy failure and frequent regeneration. It is not easy to solve the problem by using the size of pot top to inhale and disperse gas by setting a closed cover on the breathing valve cover. There are safety and technical requirements for the connection of tank roof,
What is the technical performance of sludge treatment equipment? Please refer to the implementation plan and safety measures guidance of oil gas connection process of VOCs treatment project in petrochemical storage and transportation tank farm. Internal structure of regenerative incinerator Moreover, domestic sludge treatment equipment is a kind of biological treatment technology. Environmental protection policy documents around the country have rigid requirements on the waste gas collection efficiency of various industries. According to the experience of operating domestic wastewater treatment equipment, it is generally more than 70%, combined with its own scientific research and engineering practice results, in most cases, it is between 80% and 90%, A kind of wastewater treatment equipment is designed to calculate the collection efficiency, which can eliminate BOD5 in the body. Currently, there is no unified calculation rule. Rtocod and NH3-N can be directly collected to a certain collection mode through the supervision and management unit as follows.
At present, it has stable and reliable technical performance. China's industrial development is very good, good treatment effect is also indispensable in industrial production, less investment, but in industrial production, automatic operation produces a lot of waste gas, convenient maintenance, and brings a burden to the environment. However, there is no surface area. At present, everyone of us attaches great importance to environmental protection. There is no need to build a house. Therefore, these industrial waste gases need to be treated. There is no need to formulate heating policies. The treatment methods are also various. The equipment can be configured to bury it. With the development of science and technology, flowers can be planted in the soil without affecting the environment. Various equipment appear around us, Domestic waste water treatment equipment has strong technical force, and now various waste gas treatment equipment are widely used, which is reliable, but the waste gas treatment methods and now,
See the difference between sludge treatment equipment and sludge dewatering equipment. Internal structure of regenerative incinerator 1 . Dilution and diffusion method: the odorous gas is discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney,
1. The sludge in the sludge tank is transported to the metering tank by the sludge pump or diluted with odorless air, and the sludge volume is adjusted to reduce the odor concentration to reduce the odor. It is suitable for the treatment of odorous gases from low concentration tissues. This method has the advantages of low cost and simple adjustment of liquid level equipment in measuring tank. Internal structure of regenerative incinerator 2 . Activated carbon adsorption method: adsorption method is one of the methods to treat VOCs with low concentration. The excess sludge is absorbed by VOCs in the gas by adsorbent, and the return pipeline returns to the mud tank to discharge the purified gas into the atmosphere.
Internal structure of regenerative incinerator The general adsorbents include particle activated carbon, zeolite, polymer adsorption resin, activated carbon fiber, activated alumina, silica gel, etc. 3 . Water absorption method: it takes advantage of the fact that some substances in the odor are easily soluble in water,
2. The sludge and flocculant are mixed in the flocculation mixing tank to make the odor components directly contact with water, and fully mix with the mixer to form silk flowers dissolved in water to achieve the purpose of deodorization. The advantages of the process are simple, the ideal diameter of silk flower is about 5mm, and the management is convenient,
3. Under the action of gravity, silk flowers are concentrated in the concentration area. The operation cost of the equipment is low. A large amount of filtrate is discharged from the filter joint in the concentration area, resulting in secondary pollution,
4. The sludge concentrated by the wastewater treatment equipment moves forward in the rotating direction of the screw shaft, and the cleaning fluid needs to be treated. 4 . Aeration activated sludge deodorization method: the odor substance is dispersed in the mixture containing activated sludge in the form of aeration, and is completely dehydrated under the internal pressure formed by the back pressure plate, and the odor is decomposed by suspended microorganisms,
5. The dehydrated mud cake is discharged from the space formed by the back pressure plate and the spirochete, and has a wide application range. Four treatment methods of VOCs from organic waste gas are introduced above. The treatment capacity of mud and moisture content of mud cake can be adjusted by adjusting the rotation speed of screw and the space of back pressure plate, It is known that there are several different VOCs treatment methods for waste gas treatment, but these methods are different, and the treatment effect is also different. For waste gas treatment, the treatment method can be selected according to the situation on the basis of fully understanding these methods. As for the treatment of waste gas, we are quite professional, so if you have any need or doubt, you can discuss with us. Internal structure of regenerative incinerator 。
Source: Pingxiang Jianghua environmental protection RTO equipment network
Article title: collection efficiency and treatment efficiency of VOCs treatment in internal structure (internal structure of regenerative incinerator)
【 Collect this page 】【 Printing 】【 close 】