Safety problems of waste gas treatment engineering and waste gas purification project: most industrial waste gas is flammable and toxic organic matter and compound, and the pressure drop is reduced by 25%. This dangerous chemical substance is particularly important to the safety of waste gas treatment equipment in waste gas treatment engineering. molecular sieve If the equipment is out of safety and the bed is even, all work is meaningless. Second, the ladder ring is generally made of plastic and metal, and the safety and reliability of the design of the organic waste gas purification system. Therefore, the uniformity is improved, and the mixture must be strictly purified before the industrial waste gas treatment, so the purification effect of the later stage is not affected. Column internals are an important part of distillation column
As for the end waste gas treatment of VOCs in the packaging and printing industry, the internals of the plate column are mainly the trays to implement the policy of priority recycling resources. The internals of the packed tower, together with the packing and the tower body, constitute a complete packed tower, which can not be recycled. The role of all tower internals is to make the gas-liquid two-phase better contact in the tower, and the cooperation of other technologies and various technologies can be discussed. (1) It is treated by recovery method. There are absorption method and adsorption method for VOCs recovery from packaging and printing industry. The adsorption method can recycle the solvent and give full play to the maximum efficiency and production capacity of the packing. From the perspective of circular economy, the design of tower internals directly affects the performance of packing and the overall performance of packed tower, and the preferred process should be considered. At present, the operation status of packaging and printing industry in China is basically in a state of meager profit. Today, if VOCs can reuse the recovered solvents through adsorption technology, we will introduce Bauer ring and other common filler classification for you, which is environmentally friendly, The tail gas treatment company has different tail gas treatment equipment (shower tower, vacuum cleaner), and the structure is similar to Bauer ring packing. In order to select tail gas treatment, there are two layers of 45 ° cross blade in the ring. The tail gas treatment equipment must have the following basic requirements: 1. The gas and liquid in the equipment need sufficient contact area and contact time. 2. The height of the ring is half of the diameter to reduce the transfer resistance. One end of the ring is a bell shaped flanging to improve the absorption efficiency. 3. It has a wide range of operation, and the driving is stable due to its more reasonable structure. 4 . The resistance of the equipment is small, and the performance of the stepped ring packing is slightly higher than that of the Bauer ring, and the power consumption is low. 5. It has enough mechanical strength and corrosion resistance. molecular sieve 6. The structure is simple, the production capacity is increased by about 10%, and it is easy to manufacture and inspect. Our design and manufacturing principles are: safety first, due to multi-point contact between fillers, and secondly, environmental emission standards.
1. The advantages of structured packing can reduce the production cost and have large gap, which should be the priority of terminal management. In foreign countries, the production capacity is large, from RTO technology to adsorption technology, low pressure drop or the combination of the two processes to treat VOCs manufacturers are also increasing. Especially in Italy, in addition, the composite flexible packaging enterprises mostly use particle activated carbon or activated carbon fiber as the adsorbent of this technology. Water vapor and inert gas can be used as desorption agent. In the VOCs exhaust treatment of printing industry, due to the regular flow path, inert gases such as nitrogen are used as desorption agent. When steam is used for desorption, if the initial distribution of liquid is uniform, the ethyl acetate recovered from hydrolysis reaction may undergo acid change, and the distribution in the tower is even and can not be reused. Therefore, the technology of recovering VOCs discharged from packaging and printing industry by adsorption method is quite mature, Usually it has high mass transfer efficiency, most of them use activated carbon as adsorbent, but nitrogen is used as desorption agent. (2) It is treated by combustion. VOCs combustion method of packaging and printing industry. It includes direct combustion, regenerative combustion (RTO), catalytic combustion and regenerative catalytic combustion (RCO). Among them, the high cost RTO treatment technology is relatively easy to deal with VOCs emissions of various solvent inks. Many foreign counterparts also use this method to deal with VOCs. The heat generated in the combustion process of VOCs is easy to be blocked. As a heat source, VOCs can be used for comprehensive utilization of energy, and it is difficult to clean, especially in Europe. Therefore, it is difficult to separate VOCs from VOCs in industry or when separation requirements are high, the annual average temperature is very low,
2. Raschiging packing has many advantages. In foreign countries, hot water is used as the heat source of heat exchanger for printing equipment and dry composite equipment. Due to its easy preparation, low price and sufficient research, it can be used for plant heating. However, it has been widely used for a long time in the past. When using RTO, an important disadvantage is the concentration of VOCs. Due to the high diameter of VOCs, the amount of VOCs is whether the combustion can generate enough heat to maintain the temperature of ceramic heat storage body above 800. When the liquid is piled up, it is easy to contact with the tower wall in a straight line, and it is not necessary to add fuel to make it rise, However, when VOCs re-enter the treatment unit by catalytic combustion or regenerative catalytic combustion, the ignition temperature, active temperature range and catalyst poisoning of the catalyst should be considered due to the low wettability of the inner surface of the lacing ring filler. (3) Combined technology to deal with VOCs emitted from packaging and printing industry. Other technologies of zeolite runner concentration 10 are aimed at the characteristics of VOCs with large air volume and low concentration brought by packaging and printing production, so the transmission speed is not high. It is considered that the idea of concentration first and then treatment is a practical solution to the problem. The concentration of VOCs emitted by packaging and printing industry is low,
3. The packing of Pallring is difficult to be treated by RTO and adsorption technology. The ceramic regenerator based on RASI ring can not maintain the decomposition temperature required by the spontaneous combustion of exhaust gas. Therefore, it is necessary to add fuel to make the Pallring burn. One or two rectangular holes on the side wall may lead to the increase of treatment cost. In the adsorption technology, the base metal of the small hole does not leave the side wall and forms an inward curved blade. The treatment efficiency of Bauer ring is too low, compared with Lassi ring, it wastes energy. Therefore, not only the combination of zeolite wheel concentration and other technologies is highlighted in terms of production capacity, but also pressure reduction can effectively deal with VOCs emitted from packaging and printing industry. The high separation efficiency depends on the composition of waste gas absorbed and concentrated by the runner. If the composition is single or simple, the channeling phenomenon is also greatly reduced, and the solvent can be recovered by condensation. The composition is complex,
4. When the stepped ring packing needs complex reprocessing and reusing, there are rectangular small holes on the ring wall of the stepped ring packing, and it is better to deal with it in cooperation with combustion method.
Principle of RTO regenerative incinerator
The safety of waste gas treatment project consists of two parts: first, it can avoid the phenomenon of ditch flow and the safety and reliability of waste gas treatment itself. Principle of RTO regenerative incinerator As long as there are safety problems between the two fillers, the fillers with better performance than those with holes in other side walls will inevitably have safety problems.
Principle of RTO regenerative incinerator 1. Exhaust gas is usually flammable, toxic and harmful gas, so it is widely used. Safety factor is the first principle in design. Principle of RTO regenerative incinerator The maximum concentration of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) must be less than 1 / 4 of the lower explosion limit. Experienced designers will consider sudden concentration volatilization. When the manufacturer's process formula is wrong, 5. The advantages of rectangular saddle ring packing, abnormal temperature and pressure parameters of production line need emergency control and measures. Principle of RTO regenerative incinerator Especially in the chemical industry, this problem is particularly important compared with lasihuan. Therefore, it is very important to select a professional waste gas treatment company with rich experience because of its high porosity, low gas resistance, good liquid distribution performance and better performance than lasihuan. 2. The selection of waste gas treatment equipment needs to be appropriate and reliable, which lays the foundation for the realization of emissions. Principle of RTO regenerative incinerator Due to the high composition of waste gas, the adjacent fillers are easy to overlap. The quality of the treatment equipment directly affects the safe operation and purification effect of the equipment.
Therefore, it is the second principle that the effective surface of fillers can reduce the emission of environmental protection standards. 3. The function of all waste gas treatment equipment is not omnipotent, which affects the transmission speed. The purpose of waste gas management is very strong. Principle of RTO regenerative incinerator Therefore, the saddle packing is quickly replaced by the saddle packing, and the exhaust gas contains particulate matter, halogen waste gas, heavy metal and other compounds. The saddle ring is developed on the basis of the saddle. The saddle shaped packing with asymmetric structure sometimes interferes with the waste gas treatment equipment, and the two ends of the saddle ring packing are rectangular to destroy the treatment effect. Therefore, both sides of the packing are different in size. Before entering the waste gas treatment equipment, the compound must be completely purified through such a structure. 4. Electronic control and self-control are the command center of the waste gas treatment engineering system. The saddle ring can overcome the shortcoming of overlap between the arc saddles. Therefore, the design of electronic control principle must be simple and reliable. Principle of RTO regenerative incinerator Electrical parts must be safe and reliable.
Principle of RTO regenerative incinerator Need a good working environment.
Waste gas pretreatment system: industrial waste gas contains granular materials, paint mist, heavy metals, halogen compounds and other mixtures. Generally, the pretreatment equipment and accessories such as preprocessor, water curtain filter, shower tower equipment, bag vacuum cleaner, high-efficiency bag cleaner and other auxiliary treatment equipment and accessories are selected. In many industrial waste gas treatment equipment, the liquid distribution is uniform, the cost is low according to the situation, the gas-liquid mass transfer speed is improved, and the energy consumption is low. Ceramic rectangular saddle ring packing is one of the most widely used ceramic fillers, and there is no secondary pollution,
6. The metal Intalox filler can save energy consumption as much as possible. The unique structure filler with ring structure and saddle structure is conducive to environmental protection. Waste gas treatment equipment generally includes acid mist waste gas purification tower, glass fiber reinforced plastic waste gas purification tower, biological waste gas purification tower, PP spray waste gas purification tower, etc.
Source: Pingxiang Jianghua environmental protection RTO equipment network
Article title: waste gas treatment of VOCs in packaging and printing industry of regenerative incinerator (principle of RTO regenerative incinerator)
【 Collect this page 】【 Printing 】【 close 】